Project Heave Lift/Exhibitions
World Commerce offer businesses a cost effective approach to shipping cargo with specialized loading requirement. We pack your items or material ready to export on container taking into aspect the following concern:
· Size & Weight Distribution
· Vulnerability to Scratches and Corrosions
· The effect characteristics of Density, Vibration and Shock
· Fragility, handling consideration
· Type of materiel to be used for packing (Internal & External)
Our packing services include:
· In-house Construction: We will conduct a survey at your site to measure and photograph the product(s) needed protection. Utilizing this information we will create a design and produce the packing within our facility and then return to your facility with our team to conduct the packing process.
· On-site Construction: Often the scope of the packing effort is significant, requiring multiple solutions to be produced over a short period of time. In this scenario it is often more time and cost effective for us to bring a team of technicians to your site for on-site design and production. We will measure and design on-site, then create the packing for final completion of the packing process.
· Heavy or Oversize: If you have extremely large, heavy or uniquely shaped equipment our capability are uniquely suited to provide shipping solutions for your oversized loads.
· Container Loading: For container loading applications, we are adept at optimum loading to maximize capacity without sacrificing securing the load to safeguard goods from damaged due to shifting.
· Pick & Pack and removal: Our specialists provide valuable advice and customized solutions to cater to your move. We provide a stress-free, no-hassle move, locally or internationally with specialized services that cover all areas of your move. We offers complete freight forwarding services by air, sea and land with value-added logistics services including warehousing, distribution, customs clearance, insurance, special packaging and handling.
World Commerce are more than just an exhibition freight forwarder, as our network of agents is complemented by a highly skilled team with first-hand experience of exhibitions handling and working at major international venues. To enable you to concentrate on the construction and presentation of your exhibits, we will look after everything else: customs clearance, vehicle loading and unloading, forklifts, cranes, manpower, packing, storage, on-site office facilities, etc
With our proven required experience for Import and Export shipment and working together with our In-house brokerage team will surely assist you professionally to get the job done on timely basis.